Family law issues
We provide effective advice and successful court representation for separation matters, divorce, cohabitation, financial issues and also residence and contact issues.
The breakdown of a marriage or a relationship can be a very distressing experience and so our team of very experienced family solicitors will provide you with detailed and effective advice on all consequences of a relationship breakdown.
If at all possible, we attempt to resolve relationship disputes without the need to raise court proceedings however, in some instances it is in the best interests of our clients that litigation is commenced. We are able to conduct our Family Law cases throughout Scotland and in the Court of Session.
The key areas of Family Law work undertaken:
- Divorce/dissolution of civil partnership
- Cohabitee claims
- Claims for financial provision and aliment upon separation
- Separation agreements
- Residence and contact issues for children
- Obtaining or removing parental rights and parental responsibilities
- Preparation of wills and winding up estates
Get in touch
To find out more, please call JK Cameron on 0141 221 4787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.