We provide specialised training to social workers, prospective adopters and local authority solicitors on what is required for successful court outcomes and case law updates.
We offer a wide range of legal training tailored specifically to the needs and aims of our partner agencies.
We have delivered a wide range of training to numerous local authorities throughout Scotland including Glasgow City Council, Fife Council, South Lanarkshire Council, Argyle and Bute Council, Aberdeenshire Council and Aberdeen City Council and Highland Council.
Training can be focused for area team workers embarking on permanence order cases and direct adoption petitions and also for family placements workers progressing those cases. It can address specific issues or key areas such as:
- Efficient and effective preparation of reports for court and Children’s Hearings
- How to be successfully achieve the right orders for contact
- Understanding what evidence the court requires and how it is best presented
- How to be a good witness in court
- Record keeping for successful case outcomes
- Developments in the law that workers need to be aware of and understand
- The role of the placement worker in a contested case
We also provide training to Legal Services solicitors, to NHS and to other Adoption Agencies such as Barnardos and St Margaret’s Adoption Society. We have also provided training on behalf of the Adoption and Fostering Alliance (AFA).
If you feel that you or your colleagues would benefit from our training then please do not hesitate to contact Claire Anne McFadden on 0141 221 4787.
Get in touch
To find out more, please call JK Cameron on 0141 221 4787 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.